Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back on Track

It has been a busy and stressful few weeks with traveling and getting back into a routine. Getting back on track with eating healthy and living healthy after taking any amount of a break can be very difficult. With my ankle sprain and physical therapy I have been unable to workout as regularly as I would like, this makes it difficult to stay on track with weight loss.

However, today Matt and I went back to Weight Watchers for the first time in a few weeks to get back on track no matter how difficult it might be. I am back to working tomorrow and it will be a busy weekend which should help me to stay on track with my eating habits. When I am bored I eat so keeping busy and working is essential to my weight loss.

I will be posting my weekly triumphs and weight loss failures to help keep me accountable and to encourage all of those who are on this journey as well. It is hard and frustrating at times and sometimes I want to quit, but then I remember how good it felt to be healthy and I want to keep working for it.

If you are struggling with your weight loss or if you just wish you could be at a different weight I know where you are. It will happen if you are willing to work for it! Do what you can and let it go if you have a bad day. Just don't let one bad day turn into 20 like I sometimes do! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment