Monday, February 28, 2011

New Beginnings

In our lives we go through so many changes, I've found that it's almost impossible to maintain healthy habits in a constantly changing world. My husband recently joined Weight Watchers with me and we are starting on that journey together. I have been attempting to do it on my own for months and failing miserably. I hope this accountability will help keep us both on track! This is only one of many new beginnings in our life. We are also planning a cross country move to the East Coast in the coming months and with packing and travel come unhealthy habits like eating out too much and skipping them and skipping my daily time with the Lord. I hope that what you find here can help to encourage you in maintaining your healthy habits!

I have recently begun looking at several other bloggers for tips and tricks on keeping it healthy. One of my newest finds that I absolutely love is http://www.skinnytaste.com/ . Her recipes are wonderful and healthy and they help keep me on track with my weight watchers points, I will be posting some of my very own recipes here and linking you to other great recipes that I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment