Friday, May 20, 2011

Success and Excitement

I wrote a little while ago that I was working on getting back on track and I have done just that. For the past two weeks I have lost 1.6 pounds each week. Which may seem like a small amount but in one week it is a healthy amount to lose and an exciting thing for me since I had been gaining for weeks and it was getting extremely frustrating. I am also very proud of my husbands success because he just finished losing his first 10 pounds!!! So proud of him, it helps me to stay on track to know he's there doing it with me.

Our move is coming up soon and I'm doing my best to stay healthy in that process. When much of my cookware is packed and I'm trying to empty the pantry as much as possible it is difficult to stay on track but the recent losses keep me motivated when I want to go the wrong way.

Speaking of our move there was some recent excitement!! I just got called for a job interview in Virginia. It makes the move so much more exciting and less stressful to know there is an honest and very real possibility of work for at least one of us in Virginia. I'm praying and trusting God to provide in any way he sees fit. I am just thrilled to have a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment