Friday, March 11, 2011

Moving.....

My husband and I are planning a move to Virginia in the coming months as long as everything falls into place. We are waiting to hear about jobs and just going with the flow.

If you have ever moved halfway across the country you can understand that this endeavor is not easy. While I have made the move back and forth several times for college it is much different to move two people and a dog 1500 miles. I think the most difficult part of our move is that we have to say goodbye to lots of people that we love and that is never easy.

I am trying to have a healthy and positive attitude as we consider this option for our family even when it's difficult with so many people telling us how much they wish we would stay. We have been praying about this move since we got married and we feel that this is the right decision for the time being because of our job situation here in Nebraska.

If you're like me, when I get very stressed I tend to eat things that are simple, which often equates to unhealthy. I am working to find healthy snacks that are both easy and delicious. I am also looking for things that are a little more than a piece of fruit or a bag of carrots. Those things are great snacks but I also like a little variety in my life. I will hopefully post some delicious and easy snack ideas for you to try at your house!

I am new to the blogging lifestyle so I will try to add pictures in my coming posts of recipes that we try and of workouts that I find successful. I hope that your doing well in your healthy journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment